EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Singa, I don't think you are helping your case. You are not the...

1. 85 Posts.
    Singa,

I don't think you are helping your case. You are not the only one here that owns more than 100000 shares. Yes the SP is not performing like everyone wants, but so is majority of the shares in the stock market. Has the top 20 holders sold any?

I live in WA, and the property market has gone into negative terrority. Why? It is because the economy is in bad form. People are being laid off left right and centre in all industries not just mining. These people are taking months to find replacement jobs that pay less than what they used get paid. Not to mention companies and business going under! Voluntary redundacies and voluntary pay cuts are on the table still as we speak!

There are over 15000 properties on for the sale on the market, 12000 is the norm according to people in the industry. People are really tightening their belts. So why would they risk their hard earned on a stock where there is so much in fighting on a public forum where the information being post on either sides on the fence are so cloudy? Announcements are being posted then disected to interpret something else. How does this attract new share holders?

This is not my only investment. I own blues chips too, my blue chips are also down roughly 25% since November. I have been saying this for a while now, the share price that we have at the moment is a relection of the state of the economy.

We have the debt to ERM to deal with, with 10 million plus a year (and rising with rise of POO) in revenue I find it funny how some suggest that refinancing is going to be a big issue. The issue to me is how and what terms, not if it will be done. Only the BOD will know how this will go. Until then, I can only wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.