PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

the chance of another delay, page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    mwr, et all,

The point is, that if we didn't participate in the SPP, Tony would have had to go and raise the funds, (without giving us a chance to participate), via some sophisticated or an instos. Of course, that would have had to be done at a bigger discount than what we've got, and the sp would have followed in the southern direction soon after.

To me, it could very well be someone that is trying to force the sp down in order to get in on the cheap while instilling fears into the nervous nellies.
    The sale of those few thousand shares in order to bring the sp down to 74.5 cents, is a tipycal example of what I am saying.

Why on earth would someone sell out at around 2 cents less than the bid value, if there wasn't something weird about it, or even planned. To me, it doesn't make any sense, unless the idea behind it all, was to possibly trigger a start of a rush of sales, and even triggering some stop losses.

All I know is, that the Company is sound, free of debts, and with a few different entities willing to do some form of deal with us in order to secure our Iron Ore, while the Iron ore itself hasn't gone anywhere.

Patience is what we need. People have to remember that patience is also a virtue, that not many have been gifted with. Staying in front of the computer with eyes glued on the screen, doesn't help either. Go for a walk instead, and come back after the day's trading has finished. As such, there is no chance that one will run the risk of selling out while the stress is setting in.

All I know, is that I will continue to buy at these ridiculous, (IMHO), low prices.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.