PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

the chance of another delay, page-50

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Choosie

I appreciate your posts and your ability to say what you think.
    The thread is better for it. We need more posters like you on this thread who are prepared to say what they think.

I will remind you that PLV actually did get to $1.34....1 cent off your comments.

Further to that, many of us, myself included, were VERY bullish on PLV. I still am....although my optimism has been tainted somewhat with what I see to be inconsistencies...

Its clear that some things are not clear.

The NTA has been one imo stretching way back to 2010.

There has been a visible reluctance to delve too deep into this...and at times questioning it has met with a passionate response either directly from the company...or those assocaited 'very' close to it.

The JTC is another. MOU or no MOU the situation here has not been helped by the market or delays.

I support management. Shareholders mostly seem to support them.
    I think management need to demonstrate shortly that they support shareholders.

I think the behind the scenes work should reveal all shortly.

I'm still VERY bullish here. These down times represent opportunity:
    For some that is to sell...for others that is to buy. I am in the latter camp.

2010 was full of promse.

2011 has been full of delays.

Management would know their credibility is on the line.

I'm looking forward not only to the PFS but much clearer transparent communication...and explanation once the NTA and MOU is sorted and dealt with.

I'm hopeful it will be.

Shareholders deserve that much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.