PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

the chance of another delay, page-53

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Choosie,

My post was in reply to your comments ""As I said before, the PFS won't do much for the share price. If you're hanging out for that you will be disappointed.

You might be lucky to see a spike up to 90 cents and then settle around the mid-80s.

Mineral resource estimate for the Isthmus region will have zero effect on the share price, as we have seen with all other drill results and resource estimates""

Nothing more and nothing less my friend. You will also notice that I don't post much in these threads, but I do still follow what is written upon them when the time becomes available.

Hence why my reply to you, that it is a big call that you've made considering what you wrote in those remarks. Nothing more and nothing less. Reason being that I also said/wrote that if you were to be correct I was to congratulate you for saying it. At the same time, I also said/wrote that I would expect the same from you in return. A congratulation from me, and/or an apology from you I think is fair.

As for me taking notice of the ones that upramp ad infinitum and stop them on their tracks for saying it, I would expect that intelligent posters/investors would be able to realise that by themselves. But, to downramp while the market sentiment is also down, and the nervous nellies not knowing what they have to do next with their right finger/hand, IMHO is a totally different issue. If the dowramp was used when the market was moving up in leaps and bounds, IMO would be a totally differenty issue.

Cheers mate, and good luck. Let it be clear to all here though, that I have to admit that having a hell of a lot riding on this one, I am eagerly awaiting for some good news myself.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.