PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

the chart the chalice the chase, page-19

1. 35,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    I think people are talking up "what's coming in June" far too much lol

Of course if all eventuate it paves a path for the future but what benefits do people really see in the short term ?

TJAB - assuming Term Sheets are finalised with the exception of potentially a modest up-front payment the benfit lies with R&D fnding to progress trials, sure it's a positive over the longer term when/if these programs deliver positive data.

Afidan - (presumably) out-licence ATL-1101 but this is still a preclinical candidate so (and my assumption) any upfront will be small & likely based on future milestones should they be achieved.

ATL1102 - update on progress in regards to the start of PhaseII trials, without an agreement being reached at this point & offering a significant up-front payment then simply commencing the trial doesn't offer any real sp appreciation as not only is it expected but the value is with the intial data release in mid 2013.

It would be nice to see some milestone agreements reached highlighting significant potential into the future should programs succesfully deliver along the way but you have to remember that the market doesn't price in milestones until they deliver.

Still say long term play with key developments from 2013 despite a few here preaching "Holy Grail", "stock of 2012", "all in june", "going to be MASIVE" lol

of course i wouldn't complain but not sure it paints the picture some are pumping with game changing developments in June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.