MSO mobilesoft limited

the chart

1. 481 Posts.
    Another homemade chart -

OK some of you might be thinking its run to hard. My opinion is it hasnt and it's about to run much harder.

The green line in graph above is the top of a 15 month trading band. When we broke 12c on close that was the first time since the creation of the trading band (may 2003). This move was bound to be explosive.

This move has put us into the more bullish trading band whose base is around 14c and top around 16c as you can see above. The next 6 trading days will confirm whether we will continue this trend. We might fall out of the trading band temporarily but so long as we get there by Friday again it should be full steam ahead with this support line otherwise the green line at 12c will be the support line.

If the 4C is .5 to 1.5 million profit then we should most probably hold the red support line.

If its 1.5 million or more then we will break the blue resistance line which is above 16c. The last stop then is 18c being the company's all time historic high. If its in in excess of 2 million then we will go straight through 18c and possibly up to 22c and thats without any JV announced.

In the 16-18c range is where this stock will start really hitting the volumes as long term holders come out of the closets and new people collide with them.

From there it will depend on what is happening with the JV and how big it is. Once we break 18c then its free to run. Im predicting a top in the 24 to 30c range depending on the JV figures.

After that it should consolidate in about 4-8 weeks back to the blue line which by then will be somewhere between 18-22c. Im expecting it to settle down in the low 20's and trade there until any further news is released.

As for Martis's 50c Id say it would take 3-6months at least.

This movement the last 2 days is going to get a lot of eyes watching so Im expecting it to get volatile in the coming week.

Thats just my view...it all depends on what the company announces though..its all in their hands we are just passengers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.