VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

the chart , page-19

1. 286 Posts.
    Thanks Charlie, i very much enjoy trying to decipher your charts however must admit they make about as much sense to me as Egyptian hieroglyphics :)

Care to whip us up another one when you have time and explain your findings?

Looking at the chart i can see that the last time VIL hit 1.6 was on the 10/12/10 and stayed there for 3 days till the 13th. This was in the lead up to revised Bongo figures. In fact it looks like there was some buying in build up to that Ann (guessing people caught wind and thought "sweet, 25% better flow rates that should boost the SP up a bit, might ride the wave") only it backfired and after the Ann the market simply shrugged, farted, rolled over and went back to sleep. Sending the SP back to 1.4 where it happily sits playing with its brother GGP in the shallow end of the swimming pool.

Judging by historical reactions could we say this might be the same? some buying leading up to a Bongo revised Ann which the market will shrug at and dip back to 1.4 or do you reckon it will hold at 1.5-1.6 now charlie?

Also its good to see that the SP did hit 2c pretty quickly upon word of success at Bongo. This gives me a lot of confidence with it hitting 2c or higher with success at Sidi as this has a much bigger potential.

Cheers!

please DYOR these are just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.