EQN 0.00% 32.0¢ equinox resources limited.

I thought withdrawing the acceptance was a brilliant idea but we...

1. 14 Posts.
    I thought withdrawing the acceptance was a brilliant idea but we are unable to do it because "Shares deposited under the Offer may be withdrawn by or on behalf of the depositing Shareholder at any time before the Shares have been taken up by the Offeror under the Offer".

Have been on the phone several times with Computershare and our broker even rang Computershare on our behalf because Computershare just contstantly replays the line that the only thing we can do is cancel the cheque and have it reissued (3 weeks more to wait); and they "can't comment" on any other question or other comment we make.

It would be nice to be able to read more of the AFR article but I don't have a subscription...

I would say to anyone still sitting on their Equinox CDIs, you would be probably better off to sell them through an Australian broker and get Australian funds in a reasonable amount of time.

Also, Computershare says that any representations made in the offer document by Barrick regarding payment terms do not apply to CDIs. I am bringing this to the attention of ASIC. Funnily enough, they are happy to enforce the prohibition on withdrawing our CDIs based on the clause referred to above, relating to shares.

Also, we have heard of two others who have not received their cheque. Computershare insists it is the fault of Australia Post but it sounds a bit too coincidental to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $45.39K 141.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 941 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 49177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.