I think China is smarter than many on the outside think. I think...

1. 16,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think China is smarter than many on the outside think. I think they understand to an extent there is to a degree a stretching rubber band and the more it stretches eventually it will break. I think China is smart enough to let go of the rubber band before it breaks so they miss any recoiling whiplash action from the band!!

If others stop buying the bond market then obviously substitutes for funds have to take place. This is obvious in terms of substitute unless someone wants to do a substitute paradigm reset and create a war or alternative disruption. It then comes down to control. Where do they get substitute funds from, do they tax the Bill Gates of the world, do they have any system-d options??

What this means is assets become cheaper to buy from those with real money and remember the Chinese are very malleable in terms of market interaction, they are not stupid enough to look at things in nation block logic, rather they understand the strength of their network and relative stakeholders to help them maintain strength. To put it simply, unlike USA, China is not relying on Bill Gates and or Jeff Bezos for strength and sustainability so China knows they are far more robust while other countries might face a crisis from time to time!
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 16/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.