TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

I agree with asteroider. Jorc will be kick ass will see price...

1. 132 Posts.
    I agree with asteroider. Jorc will be kick ass will see price rise on the day but will fall off shortly after. At least will provide a bit more depth on the buy. But if the approval comes through she will fly even in a depressed market. People still want to invest and want somewhere to place their cash Maybe not to the same extent but those of us who love the market find it hard to stay away for long.Even in the negative people still search for the positive. And those positives tend to be hightened due to a lack of other positives. We play a game not only against markets but more importantly against other people. Its a game of phsyche. Why are so many people still in the market even when we know all shit is breaking loose? Look At olly888 for example, always wants reassurance , always looking at the negatives but still in here with us tgs lovers? COME ON TGS!!!! Bit dissapointed with news of end of Month jorc. I was told by company end of this week early next week, which i guess is close to end of month. OH well guess just have to wait. Just want to see bit more support on the buy though today showed tgs to be fairly resillient in current climate considering low volume traded. 108 000 is bugger all considering shares listed. Guess everyone is crossing fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.