Since the introduction of taxes on our farmers, I have made a...

1. 5,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Since the introduction of taxes on our farmers, I have made a decision to not buy anything made in China. It’s hard though as most products are made in China. China forgets that the world has supported their industries for 30 years plus and given the poor people a taste of wealth. Imagine if we passed this wealth over to the likes of India, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. They would thrive and certainly not rub it in our faces in years to come.

Australia needs to stop Chinese buying into our food bowl, resources and other. I’m in the commodities business and have axed all my Chinese buyers, positioned the resources to Vietnam, India and others as I believe our future is heavily worrying if we continue the belief that China will save us from growth/poverty. It’s quite the opposite. China is slowly killing our industries, placing a target on our heads for war to gain our brilliant resources. Every time we buy Chinese made, it’s speeding up the process.

It’s time our government started placing tariffs on Chinese made and give other countries the opportunity to expand and prosper. If you knew the investments China have made to the numerous 3rd world countries, you would be worried.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.