CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the chinese are coming, page-4

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This section, that you carved your way to so successfully Trent, is the main thing that matters - lovely work again.
    China is a hole at the moment, a friend has just come back, sick as a dog and talking smog and horror!
    I also believe that the Americans will fight tooth and nail NOT to let China become a 'more supreme world force' than they are, and THAT is the main thing damaging (was going to write effing!) the world economy right now - it has become another US play thing. They think they can run the world and are kicking and screaming like 2 year olds having a tantrum, as they see someone else (Chindia) in a rising attempt to go further!
    So - while they play their juvenile games,(that only America can do so pathetically well, whilst banging on their chests and saying "We are it") Smyth quietly goes about his empire building.......

I just love it!!

Now if I look at Cityview today and I compare it to the Cityview of two months ago I don't see any resemblance. The Cityview of two months ago was just a mere shadow of the Cityview of today. Two months ago, Fortitude Minerals holding nine mining licences was just a twinkle in Marks eye. More than $15M in capital raisings had not taken place and the now approved line of credit for US$100M was a complete unknown. The agreement for an acquisition of a 40% stake in the Matanda oil field had not occurred, the granting of the Kwanza Basin oil permit was still months away and Robbie Brothers an oil expert, had not been appointed as a director.

For whichever way you look at it, the current share price at the moment has got be an absolute steal. I wonder how many people picking up these cheap shares today will be able to look back in a couple of years and say that 2008 was my lucky year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.