ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I hope you don't think I need a brain scan Shifty.... My...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I hope you don't think I need a brain scan Shifty.... My original post on this thread was simply intended to demonstrate that the "other poster" (who seems to have disappeared) was making baseless assertions......

In fact, I'm one of those that believe the "Chinese" will not leave here until they've left some poor shmuck holding the baby. Just go over to SDL or any other company where the "Chinese" have been seen as the saviour but left the shmucks(me included) holding shares that are effectively worthless. Smash and grab at it's best (although in the case of SDL even some of the Chinese suffered).

Always good not to get caught up in the hype. Stick to your plan and execute, unless circumstances, real circumstances, dictate a change of plan is necessary. Me, I await news, and will act based on the news that has genuine substance (never forget the last debacle with PDY and the God of hairdressing). My sentiment has changed to None at this point because really there is nothing to base a sentiment on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.