I knew I should have left you on ignore..."Malnourished? What...

1. 3,404 Posts.
    I knew I should have left you on ignore...

"Malnourished? What nonsense. How can a ethnic group survive for 40,000 years if they are malnourished?

Moreover, if white man adopted the diet that Aborigines used prior to colonization (lean meat, fish, nuts and berries)our rates of heart disease and diabetes would fall dramatically."

You are kidding right? You should try reading sometime instead of just chatting about fantasy land ideals over your chai latte in your inner city hipster cafe...

Early white visitors to Australia were very scientific. They studied flora and fauna AND took detailed accounts of the aboriginal inhabitants. They observed they were very malnourished, full or worms and many were sick. Fact.

And despite your ignorance the human species has survived for millennia despite severe illness and malnutrition. Doesn't mean they were healthy though, and to even imply they were healthier than us is hilarious.

As for their common plight, well that's another whole kettle of fish. Though I do constantly laugh at the city slicker dogooders where have never set food on red dirt yet alone met an aboriginal yet feel entitled to berate the evil white man and state what is good for the aboriginals. I've spent a lot of time with them, have you.....?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.