@Pauldola there was a comment made that Chalieco seemed to have...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    @Pauldola there was a comment made that Chalieco seemed to have no previous connections to the Graphite Trade other than this proposal to use flake graphite in Alum Anodes.
    Well I've found the connection for Chalieco and it using this 80kts offtakes not just 'distributing' it around the Dragon Domestic Market.

It's all in the SOE set ups of the Dragon and how they string together in what I call "Tongs".
    So Chaileco is the Construction Arm of a larger 'parent' Chinalco Chinese Aluminium.
    Chinalco Aluminium has several divisions covering all aspects of Alum Manufacture INCL Energy Supply.

Naturally Aluminium has been described as Dirt given Electric Shock Treatment. Heck of a lot of Electricity has to be applied and of course Coal Burning Power Stations etc etc blah blah Do you follow?
    Chinalco Energy Division is All Over Renewable Wind Solar whatever and Chalico constructs such systems and of course the Batteries to go with them. Infrastructure Batteries are those ReDux ones, right? That uses Vanadium?

Thus there ya go Why Chalieco Offtook 80kts from Syrah .
    Why this exclusivity clause ? still mashing that over
    BUT it is confirmed that the New Batteries ARE using Natural Flake in Qty/Volume
    though the Flake Size requirement is still obscure. at least to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.