NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

The Chinese Takeover Furphy, page-15

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Ausheds: I find it strange that you revert to discussing Dysprosium , when the subject has been debated on hc ,LYC and NTU forums over and over again.

Have you given up from telling us that NTU won t come into production?

You quote "Tim Ainsworth " as if he is someone of authority and knowledge like Jack Lifton . As far as i am concerned Tim is just a poster same as you or I are on HC.

Quote what the expert had to say is more important.
    I hi lighted few words to make it easy for you&all to take note
    "Jack Lifton on March 11, 2015 at 10:17 AM said:

Everyone needs to keep in mind that even at 0.7% of the total mass of a Nd-Fe-B magnet the demand at that level could be between 700 and 1000 tons this year (assuming that all Nd-Fe-B magnets utilized dyprosium, which they do not)
    Since in fact the average use of dy over all REPMs has been estimated at 1.5% currently this means that the total legally reported production of dy is completely utilized.

Very few critical applications of magnets will simply switch based on experimental data; even if the data turns out to be correct the changeover will take years.
    These are years during which total REPM production will increase dramatically according to both Kingsnorth and Hatch.
    Therefore the issue is will “thrifting” be enough reduction in individual use so that the supply is able to keep up with increasing demand. I am betting that the answer is a big negative.

- See more at: http://investorintel.com/rare-earth-intel/northern-minerals-sexiness-xenotime/#comment-425669 "

ausheds 2 words to focus your attention on are : Dysprosium and Xenotime .
    You are intelligent enough to link these 2 words with, Price of HREE and COP
    This what makes NTU a class above the rest .

Say no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.