NTU 0.00% 2.4¢ northern minerals limited

imho: I have no problem being a "silent partner" as long as the...

1. 203 Posts.
    imho:
    I have no problem being a "silent partner" as long as the true value of NTU is not deliberately suppressed or manipulated.

Yes, you are right, if Uncle Sam (or the West in general) is genuinely concerned with the Chinese, one would expect them to come on board NTU today. CY and JIEN are putting up their moneys "early" when the investment risks are higher, and FIRB must view such investments as positive. Otherwise, as you said, "What is the alternative?"

The market capitalisation of NTU is around AUD100m. CY, Jien, and the Management may evetually control around 70%. This leaves about 30% in the hands of the general public.

Assuming the 70% would not sell, that would leave only 30% (or much less) of the issued shares availabe to come to the open market. When NTU is further de-risked, and the strategic value of the HRE is "unqestioned" , it does not take a lot of buying to push the SP much higher very quickly.

At what point in time will someone wake up to this gem? One thing is for certain, when there is money to made, people will "rush" for it. At this point in time there is no rush for NTU shares. However, when the "rush" comes, it will be too late for many or "Uncle Sam".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $9.698M 508.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4050913 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1188234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.