AVR 0.00% $15.40 anteris technologies ltd

the chips thread

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If you wrote the book it would be right. You're my hero Warren. Doesn't get more sad than the need to start a thread about somebody else though. Serious question, does it make you feel better attempting to bully somebody online. Doesn't get much lower IMO. Have a good look at yourself.
  2. 9,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4276
    Ive had a freakin gutful reading chips. You won the bet chips, AF didnt take any CR and also sold down, im banished.

reading chips whining n whinging n downramping, no wonder sp has collapsed, you need some great rampers on here to show the market you arent fuddy duddy chips like medico nerds .

sorry back to my self imposed exile. I await AF buying in again and my bet is off, hey chips, some choice reminders of tomboys ahz posts-

Mice dont lie,
    mice dont complain like chips
    Mice are 65M years older than modern humans with a stronger immune & reproductive sytem, I prefer them to chips!
    homo sapien sapien women dont date hairy stinky homo erectus's, my wife just told me
    CC is a monster
    Pr Fraser for Nobel prize 2022
    therapuetic means curative
    hsv2 vaccine works, herpes is dead
    6.9c bottom, accumulation zone below

If you think i should be allowed to post again, give this a thumbs up as im really tired of reading and eating sour stale boring chips,

Otherwise goodbye again mr tomboy.
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $325.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 $15.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.70 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.11am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.