the christian rules about sex? why? , page-109

1. RM
    7,410 Posts.

You are talking to a person who thinks that all morality is the product of human thought so this is not relevant to me.

So a nazi growing up in his society would have had no problem in exterminating men women and children likewise South Africa under apartheid.

You may be opposed to such systems but it's just relative they think it's the bees knees you do not. No one is absolutely right nor absolutely wrong. It's just a personal taste

That is my point Whereu if it is a product of human thought then it is only relative. You cannot have an absolute . You can say something is absolutely wrong but the logic is contradictory, it's only from your perspective.

Hence when you rethink through your comments you will eventually come to the conclusion cripey The bloke was right I can't claim rape is absolutely wrong.

If you do find an answer make sure you post it in almost two centuries of effort no atheistic philosopher has been able to find an answer to the question of absolute morals.

Have a great night.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.