ddzx You are making up statements but you are not providing...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    ddzx
    You are making up statements but you are not providing evidence other than quoting from the bible or your personal belief.
    Bible to me is not substantial evidence when one interprets it as he pleases.
    "this is why most atheists do not rape
    however, many Christians, such as priests, rape "

This is only your propaganda to turn ppl against god or religion of any kind. Lot of hog wash by someone lost and trying to find himself.

Prove most atheists do not rape . I challenge you.
    Is there any statistics on the number of atheist world wide,OR, you are talking about your personal friends?

why isolate "some priest did rape" to make your point? when scout leaders , teachers ,bosses ete , etc committed similar offences.
    YES,all humans make mistakes because they are humans.
    Their up bringing is an influencing factor.
    Love is a learned behaviour in our childhood.
    Most of the criminals suffered from lack of love in the childhood.
    What makes a Psychopath, Sociopath diiferent from a decent loving person who have respect towards others ?

And how did you work out that atheists do not rape?
    What is your definition of rape? Are you ref to sexual abuse ?
    IMO rape can take place in different forms ,eg Raping a country for own greed etc.

By any chance are you the only atheist that you are talking about?

You would make a better point if you put Christians or any other religions in one basket ,and compare them with animals .

Humans vs animals.

I don t care whether one believes in God or not as long as they others as they like to be loved . God is present in every human .
    Some ppl never heard of God .Are they less human or less loved by God ( the creator).
    All humans got a CONSCIENCE ,that is the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.

Animals got no conscience .
    Some ppl act like animals while animals are better behaved than some humans.

Enough said

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.