ATV 6.12% 4.6¢ activeport group ltd

touquoy i missed that post but I'm sure i would of found it as...

1. 312 Posts.
    touquoy i missed that post but I'm sure i would of found it as amusing as ever.
    you think we're idiots and we think you're idiots. but we are all in the same boat here. and correct me if I'm wrong but we all plan on holding this stock for a long period of time.
    we all think this stock is worth holding or else we wouldn't hold it.
    so here's how i see it. obviously none of us think the game is over considering we got the land blah blah blah everything we got going for us. and seeing as we plan to hold for the long term does it matter if the share price jumps on this news? i think not. whether or not the sp moves now or later we will all still be holding later. its just a number on a screen and if you don't click sell it really means nothing.
    as little as we think of each other hundreds of people don't need to waste their time reading it. so I'm going to let it go and hopefully i can contain myself until i have something useful to say. but i only think i will be able to contain myself if you can.
    anyway right now I'm having a few drinks so i might of written some really stupid sounding crap but I'm sure you get the gist.
    good luck and peace to all holders I'm sure we will fight again as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $14.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $46.26K 974.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 474410 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.