ATV 8.00% 4.6¢ activeport group ltd

anyway....Mineral Resources ActApplication for right in land70...

1. 312 Posts.
    anyway....
    Mineral Resources Act

Application for right in land

70 (1) Whenever a lessee requires land, or a right or interest in land, for a mine or any purpose connected with or incidental to a mine and no agreement can be made for the acquisition thereof, or a right-of-way or easement in respect to the land, the lessee may present an application to the Minister stating that

(c) a person named is the owner of the land, and the lessee is willing to make an arrangement with the owner for the acquisition of the land, right or interest, stating the nature of the proposed agreement and the price that the lessee is willing to pay, but the owner is unwilling to accept; and

(d) the lessee requests that the Minister make an order that the right or interest in the lands required by the lessee be vested in the lessee.

(2) The application shall be accompanied by the deposit with the Minister of such sum as directed for costs or expenses that may be ordered to be paid by the lessee to the owner where the Minister requires the deposit.

(3) Upon application, the Minister may, by a vesting order, vest in the lessee the property right claimed by the lessee or such other right as the Minister may determine.

(4) A vesting order issued by the Minister shall be filed at the registry of deeds for the registration district in which the land to which the order relates is situate and the filing thereof is deemed to be a deposit of expropriation documents pursuant to the Expropriation Act.

case closed.
    sorry I'm sure everyone already knew this all.
    this can only delay nothing else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $2.159K 46.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40196 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.