CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Yes Dex - the support has been considerable - from you too,...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Yes Dex - the support has been considerable - from you too, perhaps especially. Even the banding together in here in solidarity was very important.

Funny how things come around in the end. It may be harder to defend themselves without the power of being in government, as the old guard gets a clean out. If any have done the wrong thing, and i would not prejudice this with any quantitative statement in this regard, then they will have to answer.

I personally feel that Cougar and shareholders have been done wrong. That the environment has been done wrong in the process too, and the economy so therefore everybody - except for a select few - lost in the process. Truth was a casualty as it normally the case when vested interests push their agenda.

I hope justice can be served now and wish everybody luck and good fortune. I backed this company with my own brand and came up with egg on my face at the time and this was not appreciated.

I also lost money, family and clients too, so did many in here and for what? Right out of left field if you ask me. It is hard enough to get risk / reward and DD right in the stock market without that sort of event but it reminds you about the need for a balanced portfolio at all times. Let the science speak for itself under the new government - Go the Cat.

Thanks to all who persisted, wrote letters, posted in here in defense of Len and the Team, it feels like the wheel has turned and we can get on with it again. I will be watching with great interest.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.