CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

anch, at what point do shareholders have to cut their losses and...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    anch, at what point do shareholders have to cut their losses and say enough is enough? company directors could just go on forever raising capital , paying themselves whilst the shareholders investment is forever diluted and lessening in value. It just becomes a type of ponzi scheme ( except it is perfectly legal under our useless company laws) , with one major difference, in Ponzi schemes those that get in early get the rewards, with CCC there are no rewards for investors..only directors. Whilst it may be very painfull for some, i dont think another capital raising is in any investors interest...are there still enough suckers out there anyway? at what price would the capital raising have to be? by the time they got it organised the share price could be down to 1 c, ( and thats a pretty fair guess given how it has come down in the last few weeks). Think about how many new shares would have to be issues at 1 c ( do it 3 c if you think I am being pessimistic ) to raise enough cash to keep this going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.