the climate alarmist who cried wolf !, page-11

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes I know funds are doing this but it is a short term strategy as coal consumption is climbing rapidly ,not only for power generation but steel and fertilizer production to name a few.
    The world has a certain proportion of its population on denial as there is no way that coal can be replaced in the next generation,I think solar as done by SLX is showing promise.
    Always important to me is the fact that so many jobs are created through the use of coal ,not only the bare dollar value but the effect it has on sports clubs,schools,churches industry really many good things which bring about a stable society .
    Waste out of coal is but a mote when compared to nuclear and indeed much of it has other uses as does the waste dust from steel making ,the resultant slag is a valuable fertilizer.
    Remember when atmospheric testing of A-Bombs was taking place ?The headlines were "look how the weather is being affected by all the free ions" Nothing is new in human nature only the players have changed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.