Thanks tinnitus,I do exactly the same although as you have...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks tinnitus,I do exactly the same although as you have probably discerned our starting points were quite different.

Funnily enough what really got my attention was when I started to ask a few questions and was immediately labelled a denier and in some cases far worse.This reaction raised red flags for me as I had been and seen this type of reaction before,when someone puts a label on me they cannot expect to not excite a reaction ,especially when they are wet behind the ears out of uni..

You know I have been pointing out to people that coal is organic and is abundant on all parts of the globe ,I am sure those who want nuclear have never done a cost analysis not only of the building of such a facility but also the cost of decommissioning the same ...Fukushima is I know an extreme example but never the less it is real.These facilities are not insurable --does that not tell you something ??
    My point is that for a fraction of those costs coal can be burned very cleanly with the latest technology and all the infrstructure to handle it is all in place.

Ever been up to Tarong ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.