PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

So upramping is rubbish but down ramping is legitimate.Maybe the...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    So upramping is rubbish but down ramping is legitimate.

Maybe the only reason you are not selling is because you have sold out already and are trying to push the price south with your incessant whinging so that you can buy back in. We are not fooled. I see 3 possibilities here. 1. You do not hold and are trying to damage the SP (hence you believe that you can influence price). 2. You do hold and think that shooting yourself in the foot won't harm you.(Hence you don't believe that you can influence the price). 3. You do hold and do not like to sell at a loss so you are trying to push just a little lower so that you can maximise your much vaunted strategy of averaging down. (Hence you do believe that you can influence the share price, but do not believe in the vitriol that you are spewing ((hence the hold)) and are playing the hypocrite to serve your ulterior motives). There are probably a whole bunch of possible scenarios that are a mix of the above. What I don't see here is a whole bunch of either integrity or common sense.

If I remember rightly.... you used to be the most persistent "upramper" (as you would call it) not so long back. Maybe that's when you did hold. So upramping is legitimate if you hold or are wanting to sell but not when you are trying to buy back in.
    Last edited by redram: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.