PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

The climb back., page-185

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Choseright
    not sure you are really after the info but on the list thread 7 are included as inferred ( ie maybe coming at some stage) and the other 2 are working on.. very little value is allocated for these in the $380m pipeline i believe. there will be some for Xingyun in the pipeline and just a small value for Dianchi. maybe some thing like $20m xingyun and $5m Dianchi . Dianchi if /when comes though could be bigger than the whole pipeline
    of the 9 lakes we have work on Xingyun that would of been about $10m this year without the set backs, and the trail on Dianchi. as the article yesterday suggest i would not be surprised if xingyun work is increased significantly. of the other 7 lakes i'm not expecting work on all as water quality is fine on some like Fuxian and Qilu i believe. maybe some will just have spot treatments or a light dose. i would expect Erhai to come on at some stage.
    for me i would like to see the increased effort on Xingyun. if the customer increases efforts which it looks like they have been told to apart from the extra money coming in to us it then starts turning this lake into a real show piece for us. if we can get back onto the lake shortly and then do something like 20 to 25m next year don't be surprised if we reach class 111. if that happens , dainchi would then go into full scale treatment and so many controlling bodies in china would be seeking us out .

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.