PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

The climb back., page-196

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Won't go as hard this time, there's a few wounded soldiers this time around with memories.
    But we need to remember this is a lumpy business, even in good times, customers don't walk in the door and buy the stuff, the requirement is way more detailed and contractual.
    We are dealing with govt and semi govt authorities with major issues affecting their operations, so delaying/postponing a project like this doesn't hurt them. If I were in their shoes I'd do the same. Out it off and wait til the dust settles.
    Eventually this process will re start. The environment and in particular water quality, is a genuine front of mind global problem. Phoslock is a solution, has proven to work, has manufacturing, sales channels and customers to be a real business with a large growth opportunity.
    I reckon they'll re emerge. First contract announcement of size will take it straight back to 50c. Then we start talking about execution of the order book with confidence and the incremental valuation uplift will guide the share price. Hopefully with not too much over exuberance this time. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.