PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I can’t help but be disappointed with share price and also the...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I can’t help but be disappointed with share price and also the realties of owning a stock that is unfortunately dependent on Mother Nature. On the other hand, PET have a unique (‘gold standard’) product as has been mentioned time again that, kills algae’s life source in a non toxic way. The Chinese President continues to voice his countries commitment to the environment.

Water is a major part of that. PET have not only what my mind sees as a miracle product, but also engineering services and a new product to bolster their business.

i will remove myself from criticisms of management for a few reasons... number one, I’ve never run a lemonade stand, let alone a certified water remediation company, dealing with weather and a rare pandemic.

I don’t believe management are out to get us and make life hard for us. They have a financial stake, and have to manoeuvre through all these set backs to gain financially and preserve their reputation in the business world. I respect the pressures they would feel. That’s the way I see it. My opinion.

You can’t hurry a plant to grow, but we have no choice but to sit back, and when assessment of damage from these intense floods subsided, there will be a lot of algae to observe.

The loss I sit on, with my savings is pretty high for me, but you win some and you lose some... I still have faith in the business and can only be a patient grasshopper for a while.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.