PNV 0.38% $2.64 polynovo limited

Thank you for the link.wow, very good, I have a far better...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thank you for the link.
    wow, very good, I have a far better understanding than I previously did. Even with great care and a good product like BTM, it is an awful experience for the patient. Some outcomes are amazing, some are still pretty horrific. What we need to be cognisant about is the risk and health of the patient, and time and resources of the health system, which has to be better with BTM.
    Also, it was interesting that different hospitals have different treatments. In one of the German (i'm assuming it was German) hospitals the surgeon said they use BTM on face hands, but broad backs etc they don't use BTM. That shows to me an attitude by carers that the front yard is important, and to not put as much care in to less exposed area, (like the Backyard). I find that interesting for a developed country such as Germany. That only goes to show the uptake will be different hospital to hospital, doctor to doctor country to country. Hence Polynovo's training and product support is and will continue to be important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.