PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

The Clinicians Speak, page-161

1. 2,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

Even though we would love an acknowledgement from the company that our product is being widely used on casualties over there, I doubt it will happen. And as you said it will come out in the wash down the line anyway. As I posted a couple of months ago - Max confirmed in a reply to an email I sent that the company has made humanitarian donations of BTM to a couple of countries in our region that incidentally has led to follow up off label use in one of those countries. The reception we received from Greece when we donated BTM and a surgeon to assist following the bushfires there a few years ago was very underwhelming ( if not rude ) so I’m guessing they are a bit gun shy now.On another note - I was thinking of possible non price sensitive announcements that the company could drop to keep the interest up the other day - one that came to mind was a follow up article on the survivors of the White Island eruption a couple of years ago. I’m sure the data would already be available. Just rambling now .....
    Last edited by grunter7956: 20/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.27 $1.711M 744.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14000 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 13896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.