PNV 3.57% $2.43 polynovo limited

The Clinicians Speak, page-173

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I might be wrong but I believe that the depth of the growth (scar tissue) as the body grows up through the btm and absorbs it is a distinct advantage. I posted before on the perceived advantages IMO relating to less colloidal tangle and an apparent theme of less contracture in recent reports.

I google Integra to better understand how our competitor works. Integra state "The collagen-glycosaminoglycan biodegradable matrix provides a scaffold for cellular invasion and capillary growth."

I found no reference for the depth of cellular invasion and capillary growth.

A previous article posted by Hottod indicated BTM was preferred in deeper wounds due to the depth of regenerative tissue.

The depth of the regenerative layer may be a factor in why BTM is showing promose in relation to radiation treatment.

Also found this link to a patient information sheet in the USA. Note contracture and other risks associated with Integra on the following link. BTM appearhttps://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf/P900033S008d.pdfs it may be superior in all these facets and we can add cost to the list. New gold standard it would appear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.