"....Go back further in the post and you will see I mentioned...

1. 23,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"....Go back further in the post and you will see I mentioned all of their reports have no measurable outcomes...."

Yep, I read that, you said you couldn't match expenditure with outcomes using the report.

".....goes to the core of the problem, their reports don't give true insight into the operations or outcomes, and as an Australian taxpayer I want to know what are the outcomes of our government's hefty donations....."

If the reports don't have the info, then research is required elsewhere to get the info, otherwise we end up with a thread full of feelings.

As for Australian taxpayer contributions, maybe look to see what our government is saying they achieved in outcomes by using the Clinton Foundation to deliver services.

".....As for their asset holdings, they are a charity people who donate want their money spent on worthy recipients and looking at their balance sheet they have over $240m in cash or investments, obviously a lot of money is not where it should be....."

Umm, so many assumptions in that sentence. Especially considering that (going by this thread) there seems to be little understanding of what the Clinton Foundation actually does.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.