SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

the close, page-6

1. 886 Posts.
    Sold 25% of options holding at .094c the other day as advised and back in over 2 days at avg of .082c on options.

Chnage of heart as posted, something is happening not sure what - 25% still banked for the kids from original sale but sold another of my coal shares (Des know you are far away - did you get on them as suggested in Dec - 100% gain to kick off 2011) which has run too hard too soon for my liking. Not the one with a C try a U - can find in my posts if you want a share to revisit, have bought, sold, rebought and sold again close enough to lows and highs twice now, funny how you can make money when you do not spend all your time trying to pick the high and low. Just like SSN (remember the 5.5c dip, what fun) it is about banking profits and taking calculated risks, you can always buy back in - really 1c is not gonna make too much difference as a LT investment.

May rebuy this one again but I have a feeling better ST play in SSN.

Real action about to start me thinks for SSN. Been a good week for SSN but I think we will know more next week. US might give us a clue tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.