MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

the close, page-5

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I suspect quite a few were scared and shaken out by today's announcement by the senate committee on CSG.

They recommended among other things, an immediate suspension of CSG licences in areas of strategic agricultural land. Strategic agricultural land was not defined in any way.

I haven’t read the report but listening to the summary on the radio, the other salient point was that the future of CSG should be determined by scientific research into the overall effects of the activity on the environment, and in particular on water supplies.

This can only auger well for CSG and MEL as it scientific research clearly rules out emotions, hysterics and misinformation.
    The item also didn’t rate very high in most news reports but did get quite an airing on the ABC’s country hour at noon apparently.

Of particular note is, that it is a senate committee “recommendation” not in any way binding on the states.

The ongoing anti CSG campaign will always rattle some, especially in quiet times like now hence the selling but if you are not fazed by theses events it does provide an opportunity to top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 24251602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6069159 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.