ECL 0.00% $3.06 excelsior capital ltd

The "CMI story" could well turn out to be one of the most...

1. 3,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    The "CMI story" could well turn out to be one of the most interesting shareholder success stories in Australian corporate history.

Having studied the contents of this thread; most CMI company announcements and documents released since the present directors took positions on the Board; Independent Experts' reports; interim and full-year results announcements; the Terms of Issue of the CMI Class A shares; and accessing various legal definitions and applying these to the overall position of the Class A shareholders, I have assessed that the chances of them NOT receiving close to fair value or compensation, to be quite small.

The amazing thing about the Internet and ASX listing rules is that once a document is made available for public release, it stays released. This means that any "interested parties" (particularly if they are aggrieved) have ALL the information - and time - necessary to build a strong and credible case to recover what is rightfully theirs, and to protect their ongoing interests.

Whether justice is achieved, as a previous poster has mentioned, from "within" or "without", remains to be seen. Like a leaf falling under the influence of gravity, we all know how it's going to end - we just don't know exactly what path it's going to take.

[Disclaimer - This is not investment advice; only a statement of my belief that the principles and protections afforded to shareholders under Australian Law must be upheld, and be seen to be upheld]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1038 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.