ECL 0.00% $3.15 excelsior capital ltd

Punter,It is my hope that shareholders will start to contact...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Punter,

It is my hope that shareholders will start to contact ASIC with complaints about this company and direct ASIC to read the story as told in full at Hot Copper. If I have even a modicum of success here I believe it is possible that lawyers will be going over these posts with a fine toothcomb.

Unless you know something that I do not know, a couple of the words in your posting are, in my view, inappropriate and unhelpful. To my knowledge there have been no criminal charges laid or proven against any of the directors at CMI Ltd.

I once received a writ for libel seeking $500,000 in damages from me and it took me five years to fight it off. We don't want that here if we can avoid it and if a writ is served I want to be able to show that what has been said here is true and provably so. Stick to provable facts please for your own safety.

I have a long way to go and will be dealing with many of the actions that have been taken by this Board and the previous Chairman. I hope that those who read it will form their own judgement on the quality, ethics and behaviour of these people without us having to risk defamation charges.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.