The COALition cowards and their pacific retreat, page-62

1. 9,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Tremendously reassuring Mudguts that your reading of the climate emergency is that it is bogus. Amazing how you just ‘know.’

i’d reckon ER was talking about one or more global climate tipping points, like a huge reduction in the Himalayan snow melt or a massive release of the greenhouse gas methane from the Russian permafrost after an unheard of late spring heatwave insidethe Arctic Circle.

You or your people would be across all that anyway i’d reckon from the underground bunkers thoughtfully provided by fossil fuel producers who actually cared about your blindness from all those years of head in sand.

BTW you would have heard Anchorage peaked at 90 degrees F max the other day. We can’t ask the long suffering billionaires to forego yet another tax cut to save extinction of eskimo. They had it coming anyway, living so close to nature. Bludgers. Good riddance, ditto polar bears.

i ‘knew’ nuclear would have its day. It won’t be pretty but who cares, it will buy my tribe higher ground so we’ll have front row seats to the death of billions. I surprise myself sometime just how American i truly am.

i blame science.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.