Thats a great little summary of where they are at atm....

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thats a great little summary of where they are at atm. Management are my biggest worry here, there slow out of the gates but have a good tennemant and as you said a niche little plan, if it all works out. Theres a lot of positives here but the laddy jenny processing plant needs to be aquired and in good enough shape to bring it back into working order. This is said to be finalised right after the aquisition of cobaltx.

I wanna see management get serious about the project and accelerate it a lot faster.

The MC i have at ~6.5mil fully diluted (not including oppies) @ 1.5c with roughly 1.8-2mil in the bank.

Catalyst wise i have the mining application approval, getting a JORC for the tailings and aquiring lady jenny processing plant plus what you have already mentioned. If they can get the JORC compliance for the 6'000t @ 0.6% then 6.5mil will just be way too cheap.

Also keep an eye out for the T20 comming out June 30th - a lot of the directors friends and family where set in this pre aquision. Will be good to see if they are still there or if they have pumped and dumped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.