WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

the coin was tossed we lost sell out and move

1. 387 Posts.
    Hi lets get serious here investors. By investors I mean people who are here to MAKE money not lose it and get emotionally attached to a share. We've all been there but this one is going nowhere for 6 months and that is why the shares are going down why would anyone want to be in a share that will stay the same or go lower for the next 4-5 months.

I have been holding this stock for a few months on anticipation of announcement.The coin was tossed - it is now apparent from the decreasing share price over the last two weeks that a lot of other people knew the result of the toss - which I noted but didnt take any action - my own fault for not acting quicker.

The announcement came put simply it wasn't good- 6 months more of waiting - I'm out - simple as that there are many other shares some of which I am in at the moment that I am much happier to MAKE money on in the next 6 months.
    It is amazing how many people come on here trying to make something seem good that clearly is NOT !!

Just another holding pattern for 6 months,
    I don't care whether your long term or short term this " IS NOT GOOD NEWS" and only prolongs the process even more than we thought just 24 hours ago !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.