HGO 3.03% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

To invest in the SPP or not.It is interesting I come from a very...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    To invest in the SPP or not.

It is interesting I come from a very lean manufacturing environment and have spent may years rationalising clumsy companies which is fundamentally the removal of waist.

My simple brain can not comprehend having a plant near Adelaide and having a head office in Sydney. (But “Sydney is close to the Financials (MQG) & Brokers”)
    But what about “Out of sight out of mind”

In reading the Chairman’s letter they will be reviewing overheads so why make an announcement that an acting financial controller has been appointed?
    I also read the experience of the new appointee and I ask myself why in such a small company we need levels of accounting experts?

We are in the process of appointing a new CEO OK. But the “Bread & Butter” is the plant in Adelaide do we have the right turnaround management?
    Results affect share prices not being close to “Financials (MQG) & Brokers”

I trust the Chairman is taking a long hard look at HGO and clearly understanding the short to medium term needs one could argue why employ a CEO? Use the plant manager and the CFO. (We don’t have time for the traditional new CEO learning curve).

Yes I will be taking a small parcel in the SPP (Primarily to average down)as I am not getting the feeling of a “Lean management culture”

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $571.6K 8.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 496551 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 242255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.