GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Andy, One thing you seem to forget is that I'm not greedy, a...

1. 33,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    Andy,

One thing you seem to forget is that I'm not greedy, a reasonable return on my assets is all I require.

I know about options & futures and all the rest of it, but leverage isn't my thing these days, I did that stuff and took big risks a few years back, with a degree of success I might add. I like to lead a more leisurely existence these days.

Gold's a risky business as you and many other gamblers are currently finding out and your assertions that we're going to revisit 1929 or the Aussie govt. will embark on a confiscation campaign are amusing, but not unique. There's always someone proclaiming the world's going to end and unless you join their clique or cult you're doomed to eternal damnation.

I'm currently reading a book about Charles Ponzi, goldbugs and Ponzi have quite a bit in common, they're both get-rich-quick schemes, but gold recently has become a get-poor-quick scheme. According to you we are long overdue a a costly educational experience-because you've been reading Zerohedge and all that other Schiff. In the meantime goldbugs have missed out on some colossal returns while sitting on dross.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.