The Collapse of the American Empire, page-1459

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    You may be right about Putin and you may just be reflecting what "they" told you and want you to believe. In any event, he did a long long interview with Oliver Stone over a number of months and several long sessions. Its really worth a watch if you can still find it on line. Yup! Here it is --- its l-o-n-g (4 parts):

The Putin Interviews - Oliver Stone (part 1)

Putin is an interesting chap ---- hyper intelligent & very capable. To me it seems he plays what is often a weak hand extraordinarily well. So hear what he has to say "in his own words" ................. at least give him a hearing. Judge him later!

By the way, how is your French? If you get by in French this doco will probably interest you too, and as an American (I think you are American "de souche" no?) you may recognise some of the people in it. Its definitely what "they" don't want you to see ---- so it may have been supressed by now but I'll try to find the link.

Success! Here you go ---------

How the CIA prepares the colour coded revolutions (in French)

Just when you're talking about his oponents & how he jails them (possibly. But if they were funded and paid for by your self-declared arch enemy, what would you do in his position?)

Cheers
    ZafiTiana (ie.the grandchild of love)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.