Moorookamic Interesting thing this & you may choose to believe...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Moorookamic

Interesting thing this & you may choose to believe me or not. The reference I made to Project Iceworm, I've sent the tip out quite a bit lately. Guess what? The wikipedia on-line reference has been "corrected" recently. Just a few weeks ago I re-read it and it stated that Denmark was unaware of the then top-secret project. Now this has been revised to say (incorrectly) that the Danish government was informed about it. Bull! The Danish government had at that time an official policy of "no nukes on our soil" (presumably this would include under their ice too rolleyes.png). It is correct that Denmark was indeed informed of Camp Century being told it was an Arctic "environmental research project" but never that the real intention was to house 600 US nukes targeted at Uncle Ivan --- thus making Denmark a prime target of course (just like Australia has now become?).

Another interesting US project that few have ever even heard of, and that I post in view of the braying by the "international community" (read by the US and its vassals) concerning recent "iresponsible behaviour" by Ivan for testing anti satellite weapons that "could have endangered the international space station" (a shot across the bows?). It was called Operation Fishbowl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

"Iresponsible behaviour"? What hipocrisy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.