The Collapse of the West., page-677

1. 24,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

As a recap of current events, it has just been demonstrated on international television that not only did the current regime of the entire US Govt and its institution down to the state and local level just attempt to murder the President, (and they tried to make him DEAD !) but that they bungled the job.

Certainly everyone on THIS above-average forum of conspiracy theoreticians sees the above fact so clearly that it’s starting to sound repetitious, BUT the herd of humanity has not yet seen it that clearly, but they WILL (and SOON) because the message is being broadcast on multiple channel from multiple sources to enormous audiences all over the world. Attempts to suppress of the story have FAILED.

What happens next is that the HERD will raise its head and take notice. Even the most placid go-along-to-get-along-guy draws the line SOMEWHERE, and a LOT of them draw the line at publicly televised attempted murder of a rival by the collaborating national, state and local governments across America is a step to far. They will say no, not for me, not this time. I will not go along to get along with THAT kind of shit.

When they notice (and they will) then the herd will TURN, and this turn will be absolutely unstoppable. The Bad guys would very much like that herd to stampede instead of turn, but to accomplish that now (after transparently blowing the assassination, in front of the ENTIRE watching world) it would take an event on the scale of comet impact, nuclear war or supernatural apparition to distract the herd from what it is suddenly waking up to.

Who knows, they might try one or the other or all three at once (there certainly are a lot of theories about that), but that won’t change the fact that the world is looking and seeing with keen attention like never before. Whatever it is they better be quick about it because they don’t have a whole lot of time.

I’m seeing it hit critical mass and going BOOOOOMMMM! in days or weeks not months or years. But I always was a little quick on the trigger, probably because I’m seeing it a lot sooner and surer than most folks. A word to the wise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.