RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

the colonel's take on mt coffin copper in qtry

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    From my reading of RMG's Quarterly:

* Mt Coffin shows great promise to be developed into a commerical resource

* There are positive indicators from the RAB core drilling results as indicated in the Table in the quarterly, although these are a random set and have not been selected on the basis of proper geophysics being done.

* The visible presence of copper mineralisation in the breccia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breccia) in a possible hydrothermal system that may also contain gold.

* Chalcopyrite presence over a 102 to 198m intercept including 5.5m of 0.9% Copper (Cu).

Chalcopyrite is the most important copper ore. Chalcopyrite ore occurs in a variety of ore types, from huge masses as at Timmins, Ontario, to irregular veins and disseminations associated with granitic to dioritic intrusives as in the porphyry copper deposits of Broken Hill, the American cordillera and the Andes.

Chalcopyrite is present in the supergiant Olympic Dam Cu-Au-U deposit in South Australia.

Chalcopyrite may also be found in coal seams associated with pyrite nodules, and as disseminations in carbonate sedimentary rocks.

Geophysics at Mt Coffin is now the key to unlocking RMG's copper project and taking this company forward here in Australia.

Farm-in, joint venture and a new project is being looked at. I would expect an overseas project if I was a punting man and sitting in the Director's shoes.

Colonel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.