RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Smack on Colonel & I suspect you may know a bit more than you...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Smack on Colonel & I suspect you may know a bit more than you let on rather than being an educated guess. Either way I believe you to be right at least I certainly hope so. I don't think Holloman or the other top 5 or so are dills & not one of them has reduced their holding, at least enough to warrant an ASX notice. ADD lead the way & I suspect RMG will follow a similar course. We have $1.35m in the bank & are very frugal spenders so we shouldn't need money soon. The Colonel is right about needing capital down the track & why raise it at 1.2 cents when with a bit of time & effort you could do it at 12 cents.

I truly believe that all the directors of RMG have contributed significantly & that whilst most punters think nothing much has occurred, in fact lots has been done. Mr Steinepries has contributed significantly in ensuring the smooth, rapid & cost effective move from the industrials to the mining board, JR has overseen the drilling, analysis of samples, negotiated with adjoining leases, potential JV partners & examined offshore proposals from Mongolia to Timbuktu and a few places in between. Mr Stevenson brings considerable expertise in major resource projects & I'm sure an amazing contacts list.

Yes this is taking a lot longer than most of us thought or wished, but we are heading in the right direction. I bit of panic selling just pre the last quarterly should not indicate to anyone that RMG is a dud. If RMG ever managed to get to the price levels outlined by The Colonel he and many others will be millions richer as a result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.