CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I find the technicals a bit difficult to fathom around 10c with...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I find the technicals a bit difficult to fathom around 10c with the jump from .1c to .5c price intervals. I was happy it held at 9.6c which is above ,9.5 previous low. Volume related price indicators such as MFI and OBV seem to be supporting a bit of push behind this rise. I think the key would be a close over 10c, rather than just a intraday push. The fundamentals are also pushing aside the technicals somewhat, more positive outlook on oil price with even non opec countries cutting production ... Also I think there is the "buy the rumor" ... with results coming soon... hoping that should give us a push through the technical hurdles. With this 10c limit at the door now we should have our technical answers this week.

Whether I will continue to hold all my CVN if we get up towards 15c before the drilling results is another question entirely... I am wondering how the lack of oil this side of the fault affects the 50% chance of success they gave to the Gas results below. Even if the seal is better ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.