Sorry to be a pest, you mentioned we are in the age of church. -...

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Sorry to be a pest, you mentioned we are in the age of church. - I am an avid gold investor, but our system gives little credence to gold and a seemingly endless bear market in gold mine development. Not only that but we appear to be at the of precipice of a digital only currency/system. Given roughly 52% of Australians identify as Christian, I am seeking your thoughts and/comments on why a Christian country would choose this path in the age of church?

Some passages below that I found from the first website I can across trying to seek clarity.

Open to all to reply

And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pishon: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good.” Genesis 2:1012a

“The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.”Haggai 2:8

“Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.”1 Corinthians 3:12-13
    Last edited by justlove: Repeat words 02/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.